Enrolment Forms

Download a copy of our Enrolment Application Part A form.

Change of details

If you have a change of address, telephone number or any information which needs to be updated, please write, email, FlexiBuzz or call in at the Front Office and make the necessary adjustments. It is very important that this information is up to date, especially in cases of emergency when contact is essential with parents. 

N.B. This is a legal requirement under the School Education Act 1999, Sections 16 and 17.